What Do Vice President (VP), Analytics Do?
Vice presidents (VP), analytics, work for various organizations. They analyze various market segments related to their industry and identify and capture opportunities for strategic alliances. They are involved in their organization's new business development. They must provide leaderhip in developing and planning strategic and quantitative analysis to achieve their organization's mission and goals.
Vice presidents, analytics, implement specific strategies and lead a team of business analy…Read more
- Lead and supervise groups researching strategic business data and conducting data analysis.
- Interpret information and communicate findings to executives.
- Define and meet annual budgetary goals.
- Collaborate with industry leaders and experts to define tactics and strategies.
- Develop and enforce standards for the process of data collection and analysis.