Avg. Base Salary (USD)
The average salary for a Vice President (VP), Quality is $180,000
What Do Vice President (VP), Qualities Do?
The essential function of a vice president of quality is to ensure that the employees throughout the company are trained and performing properly to produce quality products and/or services. The vice president of quality must be highly knowledgeable person about the products and services offered by their organization, developing and refining the statistics and processes to assess quality and determine effective improvements. This is typically a full time position that takes place in an office …Read more
- Create and communicate an overall vision for quality within the company, setting goals and recommending organizational changes to achieve these goals.
- Communicate the company's quality system to customers.
- Create an environment conducive to continuous quality improvement and implements systems to nurture quality excellence.
- Promote consensus and quality throughout the company.
- Focus quality initiatives on a pro-active rather a reactive structure.