Avg. Base Salary (USD)
The average salary for a Vice President (VP), Regulatory Affairs is $177,824
What Do Vice President (VP), Regulatory Affairs Do?
For large companies which do a great deal of work in the health care field, employing a Vice President (VP) of Regulatory Affairs is very common. This is an executive at the highest level of the organization's leadership who is primarily concerned with ensuring that the company's products and services comply with all national laws and regulations which may govern them. He/she also represents the company before regulatory boards and inquiries and may work to help influence future legislation …Read more
- Lead regulatory aspects clinical trials, including maintaining paperwork for grants and funded projects.
- Prepare, submit, and disseminate period reports internally and to regulatory bodies.
- Represent the organization at regulatory and compliance meetings, becoming an expert in compliance matters.
- Direct submission of information to federal bodies, including the FDA.
- Review, analyze, and bring up to compliance all behaviors and paperwork regarding new and existing products and projects.