Avg. Base Hourly Rate (USD)
The average hourly pay for a Warehouse Associate is $14.23
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Warehouse Associates?
An entry-level Warehouse Associate with less than 1 year experience can expect to earn an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of $13.39 based on 321 salaries. An early career Warehouse Associate with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation of $13.82 based on 2,116 salaries. A …Read more
What Do Warehouse Associates Do?
A warehouse associate performs a variety of jobs in a company’s warehouse that require manual labor. Some tasks can include handling and boxing products, labeling them correctly, and doing basic packing work. They may also do picking, or finding a good or goods that correspond with a customer’s order and preparing it for shipping.
Warehouse associate must have good manual dexterity and hand-eye coordination, as well as be detail-oriented. A key component of this job is what is called “working …Read more
- Inspect documents that are present from external suppliers.
- Perform filling work orders in a timely manner.
- Maintain inventory management of the sub-inventory.
- Call vendors for pick ups or returns.
- Perform packaging, handling, transportation and other related shipping duties.