Avg. Base Salary (ZAR)
The average salary for a Facilities Administrator is R145,924
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Facilities Administrators?
An early career Facilities Administrator with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of R143,978 based on 21 salaries. A mid-career Facilities Administrator with 5-9 years of experience earns an average total compensation of R171,000 based on 12 salaries. An …Read more
What Do Facilities Administrators Do?
Facilities administrators are responsible for providing dedicated administrative service and support for a variety of organizations, from law firms and technology companies to nursing homes. As chief administrators, they work closely with all other offices to ensure that operations proceed smoothly and also work with management to maintain proper records and documentation of all transactions.
Facilities administrators may help develop long-term plans and goals for the administrative branch to …Read more
- Provide oversight of staff performance, ensuring compliance to company policies and government regulations.
- Manage facility finances, purchasing orders, and driving budget and performance goals.
- Oversee administration for the facility's daily business operations, planning schedules and delegating activities.
- Ensure and/or conduct personnel training on standard operating procedures and quality assurance.
- Monitor facility safety, cleanliness, and maintenance, including inventory management and/or equipment repair.