Avg. Base Salary (ZAR)
The average salary for a Human Resources (HR) Assistant is R125,282
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Human Resources (HR) Assistants?
An entry-level Human Resources (HR) Assistant with less than 1 year experience can expect to earn an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of R114,176 based on 50 salaries. A mid-career Human Resources (HR) Assistant with 5-9 years of experience earns an average total compensation of R163,060 based …Read more
What Do Human Resources (HR) Assistants Do?
Human resources (HR) assistants are responsible for facilitating HR processes, communicating with employees, and representing their company in all staff matters. These professionals are in charge of completing administrative paperwork, regarding new hires, termination, benefits, and other workplace programs.
They have strong interpersonal skills to solve workplace issues about wages, overtime rules, absences, and other day-to-day operations. Human resources (HR) assistants participate in work …Read more
- Supports employment area with scheduling interviews, handling reference checks and personnel changes.
- Provides overall administrative support to the HR department, including maintaining, processing documentation and records.
- Compiles and prepares data for statistical reporting.
- Answer employee questions about policy and procedures, and refers to specialist as needed.
- Assist in projects, such as; HR events, benefits open enrollment, employee communications and company-wide meetings.