Avg. Base Salary (ZAR)
The average salary for a Training & Development Manager is R461,751
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Training & Development Managers?
An entry-level Training & Development Manager with less than 1 year experience can expect to earn an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of R318,480 based on 6 salaries. An early career Training & Development Manager with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation of R365,132 …Read more
What Do Training & Development Managers Do?
A training and development manager helps their company with internal effectiveness and ability. Their responsibilities mainly consist of providing support to employees through various types of training. This may include holding workshops to introduce techniques to the entire staff, or working one-on-one with employees to tend to their individual professional needs. The training and development manager facilitates the growth of the individual performance of a worker and their ability to work …Read more
- Coach and support staff through operational changes and supervision issues.
- Create, refine, and disseminate training manuals and other educational materials.
- Prepare training budget and evaluate instructor costs and performance.
- Support performance management and review process for supervisors and employees.
- Lead and evaluate training programs, orientation, and personnel development.