Certified Orientation and Mobility Specialist Salary
A Certified Orientation and Mobility Specialist earns an average salary of $49,898 per year.
$39,220 - $70,710
Job Description for Certified Orientation and Mobility Specialist
- Assist client in body image relation, spatial and environment orientation skills.
- Assess and record client's orientation and mobility skills.
- Analyze and determine client's maximum travel potential using guides and canes.
- Educate clients with vision impairments, the skills needed for safety and independent living.
- Prepare and maintain client's progress reports and future goals.