Certified Orientation and Mobility Specialist Salary
A Certified Orientation and Mobility Specialist earns an average salary of $50,683 per year.
|Salary||$40,197 - $70,000|
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|$40,266 - $69,766|
Job Description for Certified Orientation and Mobility Specialist
- Educate clients with vision impairments, the skills needed for safety and independent living.
- Prepare and maintain client's progress reports and future goals.
- Analyze and determine client's maximum travel potential using guides and canes.
- Assist client in body image relation, spatial and environment orientation skills.
- Assess and record client's orientation and mobility skills.
Orientation and Mobility Specialist Job Listings
Pay by Experience Level for Certified Orientation and Mobility Specialist
Median of all compensation (including tips, bonus, and overtime) by years of experience.
Key Stats for Certified Orientation and Mobility Specialist