Display Coordinator Salary
A Display Coordinator earns an average wage of $15.25 per hour. Most people move on to other jobs if they have more than 20 years' experience in this field. Experience has a moderate effect on salary for this job.
Job Description for Display Coordinator
- Implement shelf planograms.
- Communicate changes or additions to current products.
- Set up displays and change signage for products.
- Maintain store shelf standards and inventory, including rotation of products.
- Stock, restock, and order merchandise.
Display Coordinator Job Listings
Key Stats for Display Coordinator