Investor Relations Director Salary
The average salary for an Investor Relations Director is $127,358 per year.
Job Description for Investor Relations Director
- Develop, communicate, and implement investor relations plan, including metrics and key deliverables.
- Maintain content on organizational website, ensuring it is current, consistent, and competitive.
- Analyze internal and external data, producing periodic reports and forecasts.
- Communicate directly with investors to broaden awareness and grow the investor base.
- Educate investors, share holders, PR firms and analysts about the company, the market, and sound decision making.
Investor Relations Director Job Listings
Search for more jobs:
Pay by Experience Level for Investor Relations Director
Median of all compensation (including tips, bonus, and overtime) by years of experience.
Investor Relations Director Advice
Related Job Salaries
Key Stats for Investor Relations Director
Rated 5 out of 5
based on 4 votes.