Investor Relations Director Salary
The average salary for an Investor Relations Director is $129,091 per year.
$52,247 - $168,277
|Salary||$52,247 - $168,277|
|Bonus||$5,068 - $60,402|
|Total Pay (||$56,800 - $217,235|
Job Description for Investor Relations Director
- Develop, communicate, and implement investor relations plan, including metrics and key deliverables.
- Maintain content on organizational website, ensuring it is current, consistent, and competitive.
- Analyze internal and external data, producing periodic reports and forecasts.
- Communicate directly with investors to broaden awareness and grow the investor base.
- Educate investors, share holders, PR firms and analysts about the company, the market, and sound decision making.
Pay by Experience Level for Investor Relations Director
Median of all compensation (including tips, bonus, and overtime) by years of experience.
Investor Relations Director Advice
Q: What is it like working as an Investor Relations Director?
Investor Relations Director in Florence:
"Take risks and learn new things."
Be sure you don't mind asking people for money or asking for anything. Not many people enjoy raising money and you won't get much help. If you reach your goals you can pretty much write your own ticket.
Investor Relations Director in Boston:
Know your audience; this role requires a large degree of flexibility and ability to tailor communication depending on level of knowledge of the person you are telling the company story to. Target wisely. Know the financial statements inside and out especially if the company is generating revenue and profit. Have a compelling elevator pitch. Optics matter; create the best presentation possible. The reporting relationship should be a positive one. You are spending more time with the CEO and or CFO. Pay attention to personal fit during the interview process.
Related Job Salaries
Key Stats for Investor Relations Director
Rated 5 out of 5
based on 7 votes.