Investor Relations Director Salary
The average salary for an Investor Relations Director is $127,358 per year.
Job Description for Investor Relations Director
- Communicate directly with investors to broaden awareness and grow the investor base.
- Educate investors, share holders, PR firms and analysts about the company, the market, and sound decision making.
- Analyze internal and external data, producing periodic reports and forecasts.
- Develop, communicate, and implement investor relations plan, including metrics and key deliverables.
- Maintain content on organizational website, ensuring it is current, consistent, and competitive.
Investor Relations Director Job Listings
Search for more jobs:
Pay by Experience Level for Investor Relations Director
Median of all compensation (including tips, bonus, and overtime) by years of experience.