Investor Relations Director Salary
The average pay for an Investor Relations Director is $134,840 per year. Pay for this job rises steadily for more experienced workers, but goes down noticeably for the few employees with more than 20 years' experience.
|Salary||$53,310 - $185,956|
|Bonus||$5,182 - $58,175|
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|$58,197 - $226,500|
Job Description for Investor Relations Director
- Develop, communicate, and implement investor relations plan, including metrics and key deliverables.
- Maintain content on organizational website, ensuring it is current, consistent, and competitive.
- Analyze internal and external data, producing periodic reports and forecasts.
- Communicate directly with investors to broaden awareness and grow the investor base.
- Educate investors, share holders, PR firms and analysts about the company, the market, and sound decision making.
Investor Relations Director Job Listings
Search for more jobs:
Pay by Experience Level for Investor Relations Director
Median of all compensation (including tips, bonus, and overtime) by years of experience.
Investor Relations Director Advice
Related Job Salaries
Key Stats for Investor Relations Director
Rated 5 out of 5
based on 7 votes.