Investor Relations Director Salary
The average salary for an Investor Relations Director is $129,091 per year.
|Salary||$52,247 - $168,277|
|Bonus||$6,851 - $61,277|
|Total Pay (||$56,353 - $212,872|
Job Description for Investor Relations Director
- Develop, communicate, and implement investor relations plan, including metrics and key deliverables.
- Maintain content on organizational website, ensuring it is current, consistent, and competitive.
- Analyze internal and external data, producing periodic reports and forecasts.
- Communicate directly with investors to broaden awareness and grow the investor base.
- Educate investors, share holders, PR firms and analysts about the company, the market, and sound decision making.
Pay by Experience Level for Investor Relations Director
Pay by Experience for an Investor Relations Director has a negative trend. An entry-level Investor Relations Director with less than 5 years of experience can expect to earn an average total compensation of $147,000 based on 13 salaries provided by anonymous users. Average total compensation includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay. An Investor Relations Director with mid-career experience which includes employees with 5 to 10 years of experience can expect to earn an average total compensation of $166,000 based on 22 salaries. An experienced Investor Relations Director which includes employees with 10 to 20 years of experience can expect to earn an average total compensation of $154,000 based on 25 salaries. An Investor Relations Director with late-career experience which includes employees with greater than 20 years of experience can expect to earn an average total compensation of $102,000 based on 7 salaries.
Investor Relations Director Advice
Related Job Salaries
Key Stats for Investor Relations Director
Rated 5 out of 5
based on 7 votes.