Photography Coordinator Salary
The average pay for a Photography Coordinator is $45,000 per year. Most people with this job move on to other positions after 10 years in this career.
$25,532 - $70,048
Job Description for Photography Coordinator
- Inform photographers of schedules, photo requests and events.
- Communicate with clients about capabilities, schedule, and products.
- Manage photo shoot areas, ensuring drop cloths, props and other items are available.
- Process and organize photography requests and delivery, setting priorities.
- Track and organize contracts, releases, orders, and photography files.