Photography Coordinator Salary
The average pay for a Photography Coordinator is $45,000 per year. Most people with this job move on to other positions after 10 years in this career.
$25,532 - $68,059
|Salary||$25,532 - $68,059|
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|$28,200 - $67,653|
Job Description for Photography Coordinator
- Process and organize photography requests and delivery, setting priorities.
- Track and organize contracts, releases, orders, and photography files.
- Manage photo shoot areas, ensuring drop cloths, props and other items are available.
- Inform photographers of schedules, photo requests and events.
- Communicate with clients about capabilities, schedule, and products.
Key Stats for Photography Coordinator
Rated 4 out of 5
based on 2 votes.