Project Management Assistant Salary
A Project Management Assistant earns an average salary of $46,136 per year. A skill in Microsoft Excel is associated with high pay for this job. Most people move on to other jobs if they have more than 20 years' experience in this career.
Job Description for Project Management Assistant
- Compile, track, and/or analyze project information and generate reports.
- Assist in developing and maintaining digital and physical filing and data tracking systems.
- Perform administrative duties, such as managing calendars, scheduling meetings, and answering calls and inquiries.
- Assist project managers in reviewing, editing, and distributing documents and correspondence.
- Prepare and/or approve invoices, expense reports, and payment applications.
Project Management Assistant Job Listings
Search for more jobs:
Pay by Experience Level for Project Management Assistant
Median of all compensation (including tips, bonus, and overtime) by years of experience.