The average pay for a Recruiting Officer is AED 109,221 per year. Most people move on to other jobs if they have more than 10 years' experience in this career. Experience has a moderate effect on income for this job.
AED 45,600 - AED 238,432
MEDIAN: AED 109,875
|Range||AED 0AED 238K|
|Salary||AED 45,600 - AED 238,432|
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|AED 45,600 - AED 238,432|
Job Description for Recruiting Officer
- Prepare and maintain employment records.
- Assist in contacting applicants to inform them of employment possibilities, consideration, and selection.
- Schedule interviews and coordinate travel arrangements as necessary.
- Assist department in the process of filling existing and future job openings.
- Request information from previous employers and other references to determine applicants' employment acceptability.
Recruiting Officer Job Listings
Pay Difference by Location
Key Stats for Recruiting Officer
Rated 5 out of 5
based on 3 votes.