Learning and Development Consultant Salary (Australia)
The average salary for a Learning and Development Consultant is AU$76,518 per year. People in this job generally don't have more than 20 years' experience. Experience has a moderate effect on income for this job.
|Salary||AU$55,108 - AU$114,489|
|Bonus||AU$1,010 - AU$8,261|
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|AU$55,601 - AU$116,551|
Job Description for Learning and Development Consultant
- Learn new materials and develop curriculum to teach the information to a variety of audiences.
- Act as internal consultant to troubleshoot and resolve training problems.
- Obtain and analyze feedback and performance data through a variety of mechanisms.
- Create and update training databases and curriculum.
- Follow curriculum to train target audiences virtually and in person.
Learning and Development Consultant Job Listings
Pay Difference by Location
Related Job Salaries
Key Stats for Learning and Development Consultant
Rated 4 out of 5
based on 3 votes.