The average salary for a Program Manager, Marketing in Australia is AU$89,700.
Is Program Manager, Marketing your job title? Find out what you should be paid
Use our tool to get a personalized report on your market worth.What's this?
AU$56k - AU$165k
AU$1k - AU$29k
AU$57k - AU$170k
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Program Manager, Marketing
Marketing program managers are in charge of developing strong and effective marketing initiatives to increase awareness for their company's products or services. They create and execute marketing plans to increase sales. They coordinate with other departments in their organization to create an effective message, help craft communication statements for customers, create marketing calendars, and develop effective schedules. They attend department meetings and training sessions. They must understan…Read more
Program Manager, Marketing Tasks
- Plan and carry out marketing strategies to increase company sales, bring in new customers, and retain current customers.
- Coordinate and manage a company's outreach to the public, including advertising, product launches, website, and press relations.
- Handle the marketing budget and ensure funds are used effectively and efficiently.
- Analyze and evaluate marketing strategies to determine current and predict future performance and effectiveness.
- Work with departments such as sales and advertising to present a cohesive and effective message to the public.
Job Satisfaction for Program Manager, Marketing
Program Manager, Marketing Job Listings
Search for more jobs
Popular Skills for Program Manager, Marketing
Skills in Project Management, Strategic Marketing and Program Management are correlated to pay that is above average. Skills that pay less than market rate include Marketing Communications.
Pay by Experience Level for Program Manager, Marketing
An early career Program Manager, Marketing with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of AU$90,003 based on 12 salaries. A mid-career Program Manager, Marketing with 5-9 years of experience earns an average total compensation of AU$100,000 based on 7 salaries. An experienced Program Manager, Marketing with 10-19 years of experience earns an average total compensation of AU$88,510 based on 7 salaries.
Years of Experience
This data is based on 26 survey responses.
Related Job Salaries
AU$54k - AU$121k
AU$64k - AU$149k
AU$44k - AU$67k
AU$54k - AU$111k
AU$60k - AU$124k
AU$50k - AU$88k
AU$49k - AU$81k
AU$55k - AU$136k
AU$57k - AU$117k
AU$100k - AU$175k