The average hourly pay for a Sales Team Leader, Retail in Gold Coast, Queensland is AU$22.06.
Is Sales Team Leader, Retail your job title? Find out what you should be paid
Use our tool to get a personalized report on your market worth.
AU$0 - AU$22
AU$44,235 - AU$51,950
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Sales Team Leader, Retail
A retail sales team leader holds a supervisory position directing the sales team in a retail environment. It is their job to help implement a company’s sales strategy and ensure that the rest of the sales team adheres to these guidelines. The team leader may be asked to help establish new strategies or contribute to existing systems; they then work to help implement and train the staff on executing sales techniques and services within this framework. Retail sales team leaders supervise the staf…Read more
Sales Team Leader, Retail Tasks
- Resolve customer complaints regarding sales team and take steps to correct performance.
- Recruit, hire, and develop a highly-motivated sales team that consistently exceeds customer expectations and provides world-class customer service.
- Develop retail sales training materials to target low-performing areas and assist team members in improving their sales metrics.
- Oversee sales staff to ensure that all sales goals are regularly met or exceeded.
- Collaborate with upper management to create project plans and set appropriate benchmarks for sales team.
Sales Team Leader, Retail Job Listings
Search for more jobs
Pay Difference by Location
Learn more about cost of living by city.
Employees with Sales Team Leader, Retail in their job title in Melbourne, Victoria earn an average of 1.4% more than the national average. The lowest salaries can be found in Sydney, New South Wales (19.5% less) and Brisbane, Queensland (18.4% less).
Related Job Salaries
AU$40k - AU$101k
AU$55k - AU$135k
AU$43k - AU$68k
AU$29k - AU$51k
AU$0 - AU$47k
AU$42k - AU$65k
AU$57k - AU$172k
AU$47k - AU$68k
AU$32k - AU$55k
AU$37k - AU$75k