The average salary for a Sales Team Leader, Retail with Training skills in Australia is AU$52,072.
Is Sales Team Leader, Retail your job title? Find out what you should be paid
Use our tool to get a personalized report on your market worth.
AU$0 - AU$52k
AU$0 - AU$51k
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Sales Team Leader, Retail
A retail sales team leader holds a supervisory position directing the sales team in a retail environment. It is their job to help implement a company’s sales strategy and ensure that the rest of the sales team adheres to these guidelines. The team leader may be asked to help establish new strategies or contribute to existing systems; they then work to help implement and train the staff on executing sales techniques and services within this framework. Retail sales team leaders supervise the staf…Read more
Sales Team Leader, Retail Tasks
- Resolve customer complaints regarding sales team and take steps to correct performance.
- Recruit, hire, and develop a highly-motivated sales team that consistently exceeds customer expectations and provides world-class customer service.
- Develop retail sales training materials to target low-performing areas and assist team members in improving their sales metrics.
- Oversee sales staff to ensure that all sales goals are regularly met or exceeded.
- Collaborate with upper management to create project plans and set appropriate benchmarks for sales team.
Sales Team Leader, Retail Job Listings
Search for more jobs
Popular Skills for Sales Team Leader, Retail
Skills in Team Leadership, Customer Service and People Management are correlated to pay that is above average. Skills that pay less than market rate include Sales and Sales Management.
Related Job Salaries
AU$44k - AU$69k
AU$55k - AU$135k
AU$43k - AU$67k
AU$29k - AU$51k
AU$41k - AU$61k
AU$42k - AU$65k
AU$57k - AU$172k
AU$47k - AU$68k
AU$31k - AU$55k
AU$37k - AU$74k