The average salary for an Experienced Technical Analyst in Australia is AU$104,762.
Is Technical Analyst your job title? Find out what you should be paid
Use our tool to get a personalized report on your market worth.
AU$64k - AU$157k
AU$65k - AU$150k
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Technical Analyst
Technical analysts examine an organization's earnings, dividends, products, and research. They ensure continuity of services by providing the planning, leadership, and project coordination necessary to implement new products and optimize old ones. They must also be able to resolve technical problems. Technicians have many different methods and tools that are used to track data. Many use software and computer programs, including software that produce charts, to oversee the changing patterns. Tech…Read more
Technical Analyst Tasks
- Track, resolve, and document root causes of user technical problems.
- Write and communicate technical requirements for new and ongoing projects.
- Develop and deliver operational reports and summaries of problems or technical difficulties.
- Assess infrastructure and platforms to judge feasibility and usefulness of available tools and resources.
- Maintain and update software, hardware, and training materials.
Technical Analyst Job Listings
Search for more jobs
Pay by Experience Level for Technical Analyst
An early career Technical Analyst with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of AU$66,805 based on 27 salaries. A mid-career Technical Analyst with 5-9 years of experience earns an average total compensation of AU$85,302 based on 19 salaries.
Years of Experience
This data is based on 46 survey responses.
Related Job Salaries
AU$50k - AU$98k
AU$50k - AU$99k
AU$58k - AU$112k
AU$40k - AU$71k
AU$70k - AU$120k
AU$55k - AU$110k
AU$54k - AU$124k
AU$44k - AU$68k
AU$53k - AU$95k
AU$86k - AU$139k