Assistant Banquet Manager Salary (Canada)
An Assistant Banquet Manager earns an average salary of C$44,628 per year. Most people with this job move on to other positions after 20 years in this career. For the first five to ten years in this position, pay increases modestly, but any additional experience does not have a big effect on pay.
|Salary||C$35,026 - C$56,116|
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|C$35,996 - C$55,473|
Job Description for Assistant Banquet Manager
- Assist with setting and meeting budget, inventory and staffing needs for events.
- Work directly with clients and resolve problems.
- Analyze data, write reports, and submit orders for equipment or inventory.
- Enforce standards for hygiene, presentation, temperature, and other factors.
- Oversee events, supervising staff and ensuring quality of service and food.
Assistant Banquet Manager Pay By Employer
The Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts
Assistant Banquet Manager Job Listings
Pay Difference by Location
Key Stats for Assistant Banquet Manager