The average salary for a General Manager, Restaurant with Human Resources (HR) skills at Tim Hortons Inc in Canada is C$61,000.
Is General Manager, Restaurant your job title? Find out what you should be paid
Use our tool to get a personalized report on your market worth.What's this?
C$0 - C$61k
C$0 - C$5k
C$0 - C$66k
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for General Manager, Restaurant
The general manager of a restaurant is responsible for overseeing all of the restaurant's operations, which includes hiring and firing staff, purchasing food, supplies and equipment, and dealing with suppliers and vendors. The general manager also oversees maintenance and upkeep of the dining areas, kitchen, and exterior grounds of the restaurant; scheduling of staff; decisions regarding the menu; budgeting, accounting, payroll, and other financial matters; promoting and advertising the restaura…Read more
General Manager, Restaurant Tasks
- Develop operational, marketing, and business plans in conjunction with owners or board of directors.
- Estimate food and supply needs, oversee the placement of orders.
- Hire, train, and supervise managers and staff.
- Manage the budget, administer payroll, and make sure operations remain within budget.
- Establish and enforce standards and regulations for personnel, administration, entertainment, and food.
Popular Employer Salaries for General Manager, Restaurant
General Manager, Restaurant Job Listings
Search for more jobs
Popular Skills for General Manager, Restaurant
Skills that pay less than market rate include Operations Management.
Related Job Salaries
C$44k - C$106k
C$34k - C$65k
C$46k - C$122k
C$31k - C$52k
C$34k - C$56k
C$30k - C$59k
C$37k - C$69k
C$30k - C$51k
C$42k - C$90k
C$12k - C$42k