The average salary for a Home/Community Care Manager is C$45,180 per year.
C$56,498 - C$76,302
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|C$30,012 - C$88,006|
Job Description for Home/Community Care Manager
- Manage the selection, training and development of staff.
- Ensure services are in compliance with professional standards, state and federal regulatory requirements.
- Monitor budget and utilize operational resources, participate in home health and community care development.
- Oversee day-to-day operational and clinical activities for the home and community care program.
- Supervise staff and give clinical and administrative direction.