The average pay for a Home/Community Care Manager is C$15.00 per hour.
The average pay for a Home/Community Care Manager is C$73,698 per year.
C$57,391 - C$79,800
Job Description for Home/Community Care Manager
- Manage the selection, training and development of staff.
- Ensure services are in compliance with professional standards, state and federal regulatory requirements.
- Monitor budget and utilize operational resources, participate in home health and community care development.
- Oversee day-to-day operational and clinical activities for the home and community care program.
- Supervise staff and give clinical and administrative direction.