The average salary for an Early-Career Digital Marketing Manager with Search Engine Marketing (SEM) skills in Germany is €39,938.
Is Digital Marketing Manager your job title? Find out what you should be paid
Use our tool to get a personalized report on your market worth.What's this?
€32k - €45k
€0 - €2k
€0 - €751
€29k - €155k
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Digital Marketing Manager
Digital marketing managers are in charge of developing and complete marketing projects according to the organization's goals and values. They must create efficient, effective advertising strategies in digital spaces to promote products or services. Most digital marketing managers focus on increasing sales and brand loyalty by holding events or campaigns to increase awareness and satisfaction. Digital marketing managers must have an expert-level knowledge of e-commerce and the ever-changing digit…Read more
Digital Marketing Manager Tasks
- Develop and implement strategies for new media and digital marketing teams.
- Coordinate online marketing campaigns on all social and digital media platforms.
- Build effective teams, manage multiple projects, and supervise collaboration between departments in order to drive positive business growth.
- Lead website development and oversee all customer-facing digital communication channels.
- Track growth and maintain analytics reports to provide up-to-date information to upper management.
Digital Marketing Manager Job Listings
Search for more jobs
Popular Skills for Digital Marketing Manager
Social Media Marketing
Skills in Online Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Digital Marketing, Google Analytics and Email Marketing are correlated to pay that is above average.
Pay by Experience Level for Digital Marketing Manager
A mid-career Digital Marketing Manager with 5-9 years of experience earns an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of €45,298 based on 11 salaries. An experienced Digital Marketing Manager with 10-19 years of experience earns an average total compensation of €50,000 based on 5 salaries.
Pay Difference by Location
Learn more about cost of living by city.
Years of Experience
This data is based on 16 survey responses.
Related Job Salaries
€33k - €88k
€29k - €58k
€42k - €90k
€43k - €102k
€40k - €71k
€59k - €131k
€59k - €106k
€35k - €71k
€42k - €92k