The average salary for an Experienced Account Director is HK$549,377.
Is Account Director your job title? Get a personalized salary report!
HK$385k - HK$1m
HK$41k - HK$225k
HK$0 - HK$49k
HK$426k - HK$1m
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Account Director
An account director ensures that clients who have account with their business stay satisfied and current with payments. Account directors manage all existing accounts, taking payments and entering them into their system correctly. They send out bills, process payments, and make sure that their clients' accounts are in order. They also must attract new customers by visiting them in person or talking with them on the telephone. Handling paperwork and analyzing reports about competitors is also imp…Read more
Account Director Tasks
- Develop and manage customer relationships in order to retain existing revenue and attain additional business.
- Develop department budget.
- Contact prospective customers by cold calling, premise visits, networking and customer appointments.
- Approve project timeline and deliverables.
- Develop sales in the designated target market by identifying new sales opportunities.
Account Director Job Listings
Popular Skills for Account Director
Years of Experience
This data is based on 23 survey responses.
Related Job Salaries
HK$108k - HK$879k
HK$40k - HK$590k
HK$20k - HK$316k
HK$209k - HK$1m
HK$308k - HK$773k
HK$52k - HK$1m
HK$97k - HK$964k
HK$135k - HK$595k
HK$84k - HK$798k
HK$24k - HK$667k