The average salary for an Account Executive in Hong Kong is HK$194,530.
Tell us about your job and pay factors like skills and education Find your market worth with a report tailored to you Negotiate your pay with confidence
What Do Account Executives Do?
An account executive usually holds a sales position, typically selling services and products to other businesses and individuals. Generally, the executive's company sets sales quotas that must be met to succeed in this position. The account executive may be provided with clients and/or carry out research and recruiting to gain prospective clients; some cold calling may be necessary. When prospective clients are identified, the executive must work to discover those potential clients' needs and ma…Read more
Account Executive Tasks
- Solicits and maintains contact with current and prospect key accounts.
- Sell the organization's products and/or services to established customers or new prospects.
- Track activity, prepare and maintain records for sales leads and account status.
- Handle entire inside sales process from proposal to close; reach or exceed sales quotas.
- Attend special training of products and/or services to understand technical aspects of solutions.
Account Executive Job Listings
What Are Popular Skills for Account Executives?
Skills in Business Development are correlated to pay that is above average. Skills that pay less than market rate include Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Account Sales, Client Interaction and Account Management.
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Account Executives?
An entry-level Account Executive with less than 1 year experience can expect to earn an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of HK$179,942 based on 23 salaries. An early career Account Executive with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation of HK$200,104 based on 85 salaries. A mid-career Account Executive with 5-9 years of experience earns an average total compensation of HK$242,713 based on 15 salaries.
Years of Experience
This data is based on 123 survey responses.