A Recruiter earns an average salary of HK$312,000 per year.
|Salary||HK$165,000 - HK$750,563|
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|HK$176,057 - HK$783,700|
Job Description for Recruiter
Recruiters work in a variety of fields, with one of the most common positions being a job recruiter. A job recruiter is hired by a particular company to find qualified employees. They often explore popular resume-posting websites and seek out qualified candidates for interviews; many recruiters often travel to job fairs and various events for job seekers. Recruiters may work for a single company or for multiple companies at once as an independent contractor.Read More...
Recruiters must be good at identifying talent and persuading people to interview with a particular company. They must be good judges of character and able to work with multiple departments within their company or companies. A college degree in a relevant field, such as human resources, may be required for recruiting positions. (Copyright 2018 PayScale.com)
- Evaluate candidates' strengths compared with clients' requirements, and recommend the best candidates to clients after a detailed screening and skill assessment.
- Stay current on trends, emerging technologies and new and hard to find skill sets.
- Network extensively to find potential candidates and clients.
- Source through internal candidate database as well as professional associations, referrals, and other networking resources.
- Negotiate wage rates and other terms and conditions of employment with candidates.
Recruiter Job Listings
Pay Difference by Location
Key Stats for Recruiter