The average salary for an Attorney / Lawyer, (Law Firm) is Rs 813,892.
MEDIAN Rs 813,892
Is Attorney / Lawyer, (Law Firm) your job title? Get a personalized salary report!
Rs 101k - Rs 3m
Rs 41k - Rs 246k
Rs 0 - Rs 500k
Rs 148k - Rs 3m
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Attorney / Lawyer, (Law Firm)
The position of a criminal attorney, or lawyer for a law firm, requires a great deal of mental capability and the ability to work well with others, as these attorneys represent their clients in a court of law to present the best case possible for the client's benefit. These include court cases, pretrial hearings, conferences for settlements, and more. Attorneys can expect to spend their days indoors working with clients and finding the best and most reliable ways to prove the legitimacy of thei…Read more
Attorney / Lawyer, (Law Firm) Tasks
- Advise clients in business transactions, claim liability, advisability of prosecuting or defending lawsuits or legal rights and obligations.
- Select jurors, argue motions, meet with judges, and question witnesses during the course of a trial.
- Analyze and interpret laws, rulings, and regulations with probable case outcomes for individuals and businesses.
- Represent clients in court or before government agencies, present and summarize cases to judges and juries.
- Gather evidence to formulate defense or to initiate legal actions; evaluate findings and develop strategies and arguments for presentation of cases.
Attorney / Lawyer, (Law Firm) Job Listings
Pay by Experience Level for Attorney / Lawyer, (Law Firm)
An entry-level Attorney / Lawyer, (Law Firm) with less than 1 year experience can expect to earn an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of Rs 786,108 based on 13 salaries. An early career Attorney / Lawyer, (Law Firm) with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation of Rs 740,000 based on 16 salaries. A mid-career Attorney / Lawyer, (Law Firm) with 5-9 years of experience earns an average total compensation of Rs 350,000 based on 5 salaries.
Pay Difference by Location
Learn more about cost of living by city.
Employees with Attorney / Lawyer, (Law Firm) in their job title in New Delhi, Delhi earn an average of 41.3% more than the national average. These job titles also find higher than average salaries in Kolkata, West Bengal (22.9% more) and Delhi, Delhi (22.9% more). The lowest salaries can be found in Mumbai, Maharashtra (50.9% less).
Years of Experience
This data is based on 34 survey responses.