The average salary for an Early-Career Attorney / Lawyer, (Law Firm) in India is Rs 680,000.
MEDIAN Rs 680,000
Is Attorney / Lawyer, (Law Firm) your job title? Get a personalized salary report!
Rs 99k - Rs 4m
Rs 99k - Rs 4m
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Attorney / Lawyer, (Law Firm)
The position of a criminal attorney, or lawyer for a law firm, requires a great deal of mental capability and the ability to work well with others, as these attorneys represent their clients in a court of law to present the best case possible for the client's benefit. These include court cases, pretrial hearings, conferences for settlements, and more. Attorneys can expect to spend their days indoors working with clients and finding the best and most reliable ways to prove the legitimacy of thei…Read more
Attorney / Lawyer, (Law Firm) Tasks
- Advise clients in business transactions, claim liability, advisability of prosecuting or defending lawsuits or legal rights and obligations.
- Select jurors, argue motions, meet with judges, and question witnesses during the course of a trial.
- Analyze and interpret laws, rulings, and regulations with probable case outcomes for individuals and businesses.
- Represent clients in court or before government agencies, present and summarize cases to judges and juries.
- Gather evidence to formulate defense or to initiate legal actions; evaluate findings and develop strategies and arguments for presentation of cases.
Explore the most common career paths for Attorney / Lawyer, (Law Firm). Thickness and color of lines indicates popularity of movement from one job to the next. Visit our career path planner to research other job paths.
Attorney / Lawyer, (Law Firm)
More common (> 20%)
Somewhat common (8 - 20%)
Less common (< 8%)
Attorney / Lawyer, (Law Firm) Job Listings
Pay by Experience Level for Attorney / Lawyer, (Law Firm)
An entry-level Attorney / Lawyer, (Law Firm) with less than 1 year experience can expect to earn an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of Rs 580,000 based on 12 salaries. A mid-career Attorney / Lawyer, (Law Firm) with 5-9 years of experience earns an average total compensation of Rs 350,000 based on 11 salaries.
Years of Experience
This data is based on 23 survey responses.