The average salary for a Mid-Career Attorney / Lawyer, (Law Firm) in India is Rs 350,000.
Is Attorney / Lawyer, (Law Firm) your job title? Find out what you should be paid
Use our tool to get a personalized report on your market worth.
Rs 100k - Rs 2m
Rs 125k - Rs 2m
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Attorney / Lawyer, (Law Firm)
The position of a criminal attorney, or lawyer for a law firm, requires a great deal of mental capability and the ability to work well with others, as these attorneys represent their clients in a court of law to present the best case possible for the client's benefit. These include court cases, pretrial hearings, conferences for settlements, and more. Attorneys can expect to spend their days indoors working with clients and finding the best and most reliable ways to prove the legitimacy of thei…Read more
Attorney / Lawyer, (Law Firm) Tasks
- Advise clients in business transactions, claim liability, advisability of prosecuting or defending lawsuits or legal rights and obligations.
- Select jurors, argue motions, meet with judges, and question witnesses during the course of a trial.
- Analyze and interpret laws, rulings, and regulations with probable case outcomes for individuals and businesses.
- Represent clients in court or before government agencies, present and summarize cases to judges and juries.
- Gather evidence to formulate defense or to initiate legal actions; evaluate findings and develop strategies and arguments for presentation of cases.
Attorney / Lawyer, (Law Firm) Job Listings
Search for more jobs
Pay by Experience Level for Attorney / Lawyer, (Law Firm)
An entry-level Attorney / Lawyer, (Law Firm) with less than 1 year experience can expect to earn an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of Rs 580,000 based on 12 salaries. An early career Attorney / Lawyer, (Law Firm) with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation of Rs 740,000 based on 29 salaries.
Years of Experience
This data is based on 41 survey responses.
Related Job Salaries
Rs 402k - Rs 2m
Rs 204k - Rs 1m
Rs 503k - Rs 4m
Rs 162k - Rs 887k
Rs 236k - Rs 693k
Rs 293k - Rs 1m
Rs 193k - Rs 3m
Rs 241k - Rs 3m
Rs 301k - Rs 2m
Rs 1m - Rs 12m