Avg. Base Salary (INR)
The average salary for a Business Development Executive is ₹359,740
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Business Development Executives?
An entry-level Business Development Executive with less than 1 year experience can expect to earn an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of ₹240,000 based on 6 salaries. An early career Business Development Executive with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation of ₹357,142 …Read more
What Do Business Development Executives Do?
Duties of a business development executive may vary, but typically include:
- Attracting new consumers in an effort to sell more products through the use of effective marketing practices.
-Finding other brands and companies to work alongside to reach out to other markets and to establish joint ventures.
-Research other brands and market trends, brainstorming ideas for new products and services.
-Build the brand's reputation with the consumer.
- Work closely with the regional sales managers …Read more
- Develop positive business relationships with clients.
- Identify and pursue new opportunities for business partnerships.
- Write business proposals and lead negotiation of contract terms.
- Evaluate the benefits and risks of potential partnerships.