Business Development Executive with Market Research Skills Salary (India)
A Business Development Executive with Market Research skills earns an average salary of Rs 298,720 per year. Most people with this job move on to other positions after 10 years in this career.
|Range||Rs 0Rs 514K|
|Salary||Rs 147,992 - Rs 477,355|
|Bonus||Rs 2,883 - Rs 87,586|
|Profit Sharing||Rs 0.00 - Rs 118,359|
|Commission||Rs 10.09 - Rs 155,858|
|Total Pay (||Rs 152,403 - Rs 514,517|
Job Description for Business Development Executive
Duties of a business development executive may vary, but typically include:Read More...
- Attracting new consumers in an effort to sell more products through the use of effective marketing practices.
-Finding other brands and companies to work alongside to reach out to other markets and to establish joint ventures.
-Research other brands and market trends, brainstorming ideas for new products and services.
-Build the brand's reputation with the consumer.
- Work closely with the regional sales managers and the sales teams.
Qualifications for a business development executive typically include a four-year degree in a business-related field and two to four years of work experience in the field. Communication and management skills are also a must for business development executive, as they manage several projects at a time and have specific deadlines. Building strong relationships with clients and consumers is vital. (Copyright 2018 PayScale.com)
Business Development Executive Tasks
- Develop positive business relationships with clients.
- Identify and pursue new opportunities for business partnerships.
- Write business proposals and lead negotiation of contract terms.
- Evaluate the benefits and risks of potential partnerships.
Business Development Executive Job Listings
Pay Difference by Location
Key Stats for Business Development Executive
Rated 4 out of 5
based on 28 votes.