Avg. Base Salary (GBP)
The average salary for a Digital Strategist is £40,065
What Do Digital Strategists Do?
A digital strategist generally works cooperatively with other members of a strategy team to create long-term goals and plans for their products. This is a job for a creative and innovative thinker that understands technology and the people who use it. Companies rely on digital strategists to determine the best direction of digital product and services, so it is important that prospective strategists have a proven track record in this line of work. This person also must have excellent …Read more
- Create strategy and content for web presence and outreach.
- Identify new communities and technologies for marketing efforts.
- Create, update, and enforce digital style guides and branding efforts.
- Define, track, analyze, and report on metrics and analytics to understand reach.
- Create, edit, update, connect, and share digital video, images, text, and graphics.
FAQs About Digital Strategists
What is the highest pay for Digital Strategists?
Our data indicates that the highest pay for a Digital Strategist is £NaN / year
What is the lowest pay for Digital Strategists?
Our data indicates that the lowest pay for a Digital Strategist is £NaN / year
How can Digital Strategists increase their salary?
Increasing your pay as a Digital Strategist is possible in different ways. Change of employer: Consider a career move to a new employer that is willing to pay higher for your skills. Level of Education: Gaining advanced degrees may allow this role to increase their income potential and qualify for promotions. Managing Experience: If you are a Digital Strategist that oversees more junior Digital Strategists, this experience can increase the likelihood to earn more.