Avg. Base Salary (GBP)
The average salary for an Executive Creative Director is £125,000
What Do Executive Creative Directors Do?
Executive creative directors are employed primarily in the marketing and communications fields, and may work for consulting firms or directly for companies which need creative work done. These directors are often expected to come up with innovative ideas to further the success of their company and much of the work is done in the digital world, so advanced knowledge of the various platforms used in marketing will be required. These directors may be involved in creating promotional e-mails, …Read more
- Lead creative team, setting goals and tracking progress.
- Manage interpersonal conflict and mentor staff.
- Oversee budgets and policies to ensure profitability.
- Shape the organization's creative direction and branding efforts.
- Build strong client relationships, networking and increasing organizational reach.