Avg. Base Salary (GBP)
The average salary for a Logistics Team Leader is £23,498
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Logistics Team Leaders?
An early career Logistics Team Leader with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of £23,018 based on 10 salaries. A mid-career Logistics Team Leader with 5-9 years of experience earns an average total compensation of £21,602 based on 9 salaries. An experienced …Read more
What Do Logistics Team Leaders Do?
Logistics team leaders are responsible for facilitating and overseeing the correct functioning of logistics for their organizations, including managing logistics specifics and ensuring that all communication tasks are completed in an accurate and timely manner. They use a personal computer to log progress, communicate with clients and vendors, and run calculations on a regular basis and must develop and maintain strong business relationships with distributors.
Logistics team leaders must …Read more
- Oversee processes for receiving, storing, transitioning, and delivering goods.
- Handle unusual freight or special orders.
- Create forecasts and reports, tracking metrics and communicating needs and productivity.
- Conduct and interpret safety audits, identifying areas for improvement.
- Supervise daily operations and adherence to regulations and rules.