Avg. Base Salary (GBP)
The average salary for a Mortgage Advisor is £26,236
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Mortgage Advisors?
An entry-level Mortgage Advisor with less than 1 year experience can expect to earn an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of £24,326 based on 36 salaries. An early career Mortgage Advisor with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation of £25,829 based on 174 salaries. A …Read more
What Do Mortgage Advisors Do?
The main responsibility of a mortgage advisor is to provide advice to clients, both old and new, about everything pertaining to mortgage loans, from applying for new mortgages to refinancing current ones and ensuring that the most beneficial options are offered. On a regular basis, the tasks of mortgage advisors generally focus on providing mortgage advice to clients, selling complex mortgage products, making strong connections with clients to build their loyalty, and keeping them up-to-date …Read more
- Identify financial needs, make proposals, and close business of borrowers.
- Assign approved applications to a processor for the closing process.
- Assist potential borrowers in loan application process and complete documentation for loan products.
- Develop referral base of other banks, agents, attorneys, CPAS, appraisers, realtors, and builders.
- Ensure a continual volume of loan clients, applications, and closings for purchase or refinance.