Avg. Base Hourly Rate (GBP)
The average hourly pay for a Sales Advisor is £7.58
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Sales Advisors?
An entry-level Sales Advisor with less than 1 year experience can expect to earn an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of £6.87 based on 93 salaries. An early career Sales Advisor with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation of £7.52 based on 322 salaries. A mid-career Sales …Read more
What Do Sales Advisors Do?
Sales advisors work in a number of job settings from retail outlets to banks to call centers. These individuals, who must have excellent product knowledge, generally supervise all aspects of the company’s sales process. Because the sales advisor's main goal is to sell to consumers, they must have excellent communication skills and the ability to converse with a wide range of people. Sales advisors who work in a call center must be able to talk with individuals over the phone about the products …Read more
- Prospect for buyers through fliers, promotional programs and referrals to generate one third of traffic.
- Maintain a follow up program for prospects that converts them to buyers.
- Educate, inform and consult prospects regarding product features and financing that promotes prospect interest.
- Influence the decision process and communicate value to our prospects through in-depth needs analysis.
- Plan and participate in community events/ meetings and other networking venues.