Avg. Base Salary (GBP)
The average salary for a Sales Negotiator is £15,213
What Do Sales Negotiators Do?
A sales negotiator is responsible for meeting with clients and assessing their needs, showing homes (or other sales products), negotiating leases or contracts, promoting properties, keeping records, and maintaining relationships with clients through and after the sales process. Sales negotiator may work in a variety of industries; they may work in an office setting, meet with clients at their locations, and/or attend other off-site meetings. Sales negotiators might work during regular business …Read more
- Meet with clients, assess their property needs and take them to view properties.
- Work to ensure all parties are satisfied with property and payment.
- Monitor and liaise with all parties in rental transactions.
- Promote property listings, highlighting their unique features.
- Assist clients in preparing, listing and selling properties.