Avg. Base Salary (GBP)
The average salary for a Service Operations Manager is £41,905 in 2023
What Do Service Operations Managers Do?
Service operations managers are senior-level employees in charge of overseeing the production and provision of various services. Their duties include designing and controlling the various steps of service process, redesigning business operations as needed, and overseeing the recruitment and hiring of new staff. They also monitor the productivity of the personnel they oversee, offering consistent guidance, feedback, and criticism when necessary. Service operations managers create and implement a …Read more
- Plan and direct all Service Operations activities for assigned location(s) to achieve business goals.
- Conduct financial analysis including forecasting, estimating, monitoring, and recovery planning.
- Implement national operations programs and best practice plans/programs.
- Manage the Service business in conjunction with partners to ensure support for customer business strategies.
- Ensure superior account management including sales, customer satisfaction and other business goals.
FAQs About Service Operations Managers
What is the highest pay for Service Operations Managers?
Our data indicates that the highest pay for a Service Operations Manager is £NaN / year
What is the lowest pay for Service Operations Managers?
Our data indicates that the lowest pay for a Service Operations Manager is £NaN / year
How can Service Operations Managers increase their salary?
Increasing your pay as a Service Operations Manager is possible in different ways. Change of employer: Consider a career move to a new employer that is willing to pay higher for your skills. Level of Education: Gaining advanced degrees may allow this role to increase their income potential and qualify for promotions. Managing Experience: If you are a Service Operations Manager that oversees more junior Service Operations Managers, this experience can increase the likelihood to earn more.