Avg. Base Salary (GBP)
The average salary for a Training Manager is £36,940 in 2023
What Do Training Managers Do?
A training manager is responsible for working with departments, perhaps the entire company, to identify training needs. They also may be responsible for researching, conducting, and coordinating training. A training manager may need to supervise team trainers, who conduct training for the other employees.
Training managers must be proficient in numerous areas to be successful. They often need to make their own training presentations or PowerPoints, as well as write lesson plans. They should …Read more
- Coach and support staff through operational changes and supervision issues.
- Create, refine, and disseminate training manuals and other educational materials.
- Prepare training budget and evaluate instructor costs and performance.
- Support performance management and review process for supervisors and employees.
- Lead and evaluate training programs, orientation, and personnel development.
FAQs About Training Managers
What is the highest pay for Training Managers in Southampton?
Our data indicates that the highest pay for a Training Manager in Southampton is £NaN / year
What is the lowest pay for Training Managers in Southampton?
Our data indicates that the lowest pay for a Training Manager in Southampton is £NaN / year
How can Training Managers increase their salary?
Increasing your pay as a Training Manager is possible in different ways. Change of employer: Consider a career move to a new employer that is willing to pay higher for your skills. Level of Education: Gaining advanced degrees may allow this role to increase their income potential and qualify for promotions. Managing Experience: If you are a Training Manager that oversees more junior Training Managers, this experience can increase the likelihood to earn more.