The average hourly pay for an Account Service Representative with Problem Solving skills is $16.91.
Is Account Service Representative your job title? Find out what you should be paid
Use our tool to get a personalized report on your market worth.What's this?
$11 - $28
$0 - $2,600
$30,320 - $57,838
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Account Service Representative
An account service representative is primarily responsible for managing customer financial accounts and records within a company. These representatives generally work in an office environment, though some are able to work from a home office. This position generally maintains typical office hours (Monday - Friday), but hours may vary depending on the particular company. An account service representative does not typically need formal education or training, but many companies require prior experi…Read more
Account Service Representative Tasks
- Answer questions regarding coverage and premiums.
- Quote and sell new personal line products to prospective clients and cross-sell existing clients.
- Up-sell coverage to existing policyholders via phone, internet and written request.
- Implement an outbound policyholder communications process to increase customer satisfaction and improve retention results.
- Assume ownership of assigned customer accounts.
Account Service Representative Job Listings
Search for more jobs
Popular Skills for Account Service Representative
Avg. Hourly Rate
Skills in Microsoft Excel and Insurance are correlated to pay that is above average. Skills that pay less than market rate include Sales, Account Management and Customer Service.
Years of Experience
This data is based on 8 survey responses.