The average salary for an Accounting Manager at Indaco Metals is $53,268.
Is Accounting Manager your job title? Find out what you should be paid
Use our tool to get a personalized report on your market worth.
$0 - $53k
$0 - $1k
$0 - $54k
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Accounting Manager
In most businesses, an accounting manager develops and implements systems for gathering, analyzing, verifying, and reporting certain types of financial information. Typically, an accounting manager is a part of a larger group (or managerial staff) that includes other mid-level business managers. Some of the job duties of an accounting manager include hiring, training, and coaching subordinates, as well as enforcing company policies, rules, and procedures. Accounting managers usually complete …Read more
Accounting Manager Tasks
- Oversee the posting and maintenance of general ledger accounts, payroll transactions, accounts payable and general ledger adjustments.
- Provide financial analysis statements including monthly balance sheets, income statements, cash flows statements, and actual to budget and last year variance analysis.
- Assist in the development and implementation of policies and procedures relating to financial management, budget and accounting.
- Manage the daily activities of the accounting department.
- Collect and provide information for audit inquiries and give assistance to auditors.
Popular Employer Salaries for Accounting Manager
The top respondents for the job title Accounting Manager are from the companies EY (Ernst & Young), Consolidated Pipe & Supply Birmingham and KPMG, LLP. Reported salaries are highest at KPMG, LLP where the average pay is $103,866. Other companies that offer high salaries for this role include EY (Ernst & Young) and SS&C Technologies, Inc., earning around $100,670 and $85,161, respectively. SMG Management pays the lowest at around $58,874. M2S and Consolidated Pipe & Supply Birmingham also pay on the lower end of the scale, paying $63,871 and $80,266, respectively.
Accounting Manager Job Listings
Search for more jobs
Popular Skills for Accounting Manager
General Ledger Accounting
Pay Difference by Location
Learn more about cost of living by city.
Years of Experience
This data is based on 8 survey responses.
Related Job Salaries
$33k - $68k
$28k - $55k
$41k - $102k
$48k - $111k
$39k - $71k
$39k - $63k
$46k - $93k
$45k - $81k
$32k - $70k
$28k - $53k