Avg. Base Salary (USD)
The average salary for an Administrative Director is $76,798
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Administrative Directors?
An entry-level Administrative Director with less than 1 year experience can expect to earn an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of $54,744 based on 11 salaries. An early career Administrative Director with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation of $61,423 based on 185 …Read more
What Do Administrative Directors Do?
Administrative directors oversee the administrative operations in a business. The specific tasks that fall under administrative directors’ purview vary from business to business, as do the titles given to these employees; other related titles include director of operations and director of administration and finance. In general, administrative directors tend to provide supervision and leadership for administrative departments, including finance, human resources, and materials …Read more
- Handle contract procurement and negotiation.
- Develop infrastructure, analyze current processes, and recommend and implement procedural or policy changes to improve operations.
- Direct facilities planning, maintenance, and custodial operations internal or external service contracts.
- Monitor and control budgets for contracts, equipment, and supplies.
- Direct the administrative managers and supervisors.