Avg. Base Salary (USD)
The average salary for an Associate Director, Creative Services is $96,294
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Associate Director, Creative Services?
An entry-level Associate Director, Creative Services with less than 1 year experience can expect to earn an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of $61,042 based on 5 salaries. An early career Associate Director, Creative Services with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation of …Read more
What Do Associate Director, Creative Services Do?
Associate directors in the area of creative services have a supervisory role, overseeing part or all of the creative services department within a company. Creative services relates to several areas, but most prominently to advertising and marketing. Associate directors are responsible for making specifications when the most basic elements of an advertising campaign are decided, including presentation elements such as fonts, the type size, graphic elements, photographs, and other similar …Read more
- Assure services are in compliance with professional, company policy standards and brand execution requirements.
- Manage the selection, training, and development of design staff.
- Manage outside promotional agencies, vendors, and inquiries.
- Plan and direct the creative services marketing program.
- Direct and mentor the creative staff in effective and efficient use of resources.