The average salary for a Branch Manager - Automotive Dealership with Budget Management skills is $92,432.
Is Branch Manager - Automotive Dealership your job title? Find out what you should be paid
Use our tool to get a personalized report on your market worth.What's this?
$76k - $101k
$10k - $31k
$0 - $4k
$93k - $142k
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Branch Manager - Automotive Dealership
Branch managers of automotive dealerships are responsible for the total operations of the dealership, including sales, finances, inventory, vehicle service, team-building, and long- and short-term business strategies. The ultimate goal is to maximize profits while maintaining an excellent public reputation in both sales and service, and qualified candidates should have at least two years of viable experience in the day-to-day management of a retail operation. Required areas of proven expertise …Read more
Branch Manager - Automotive Dealership Tasks
- Manage and coordinate the daily operation and administration of a branch of an automobile dealership.
- Set and enforce standards for customer service, and receive and address customer complaints.
- Receive management direction from dealership owners, and submit reports on dealership finances and activities to owners.
- Monitor dealership financial performance, set business objectives, and implement strategies to meet those targets.
- Supervise branch managers, and oversee hiring, discipline, training, promotions, and scheduling of employees.
Branch Manager - Automotive Dealership Job Listings
Search for more jobs
Popular Skills for Branch Manager - Automotive Dealership
Human Resources (HR)
Skills that pay less than market rate include Performance Management, Human Resources (HR), Sales Management, Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Operations Management.
Related Job Salaries
$41k - $102k
$33k - $68k
$32k - $71k
$45k - $170k
$46k - $94k
$34k - $69k
$48k - $111k
$51k - $150k
$37k - $83k
$38k - $116k