The average salary for a Late-Career Branch Manager - Automotive Dealership is $82,755.
Is Branch Manager - Automotive Dealership your job title? Find out what you should be paid
Use our tool to get a personalized report on your market worth.What's this?
$50k - $147k
$2k - $50k
$0 - $15k
$52k - $194k
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Branch Manager - Automotive Dealership
Branch managers of automotive dealerships are responsible for the total operations of the dealership, including sales, finances, inventory, vehicle service, team-building, and long- and short-term business strategies. The ultimate goal is to maximize profits while maintaining an excellent public reputation in both sales and service, and qualified candidates should have at least two years of viable experience in the day-to-day management of a retail operation. Required areas of proven expertise …Read more
Branch Manager - Automotive Dealership Tasks
- Manage and coordinate the daily operation and administration of a branch of an automobile dealership.
- Set and enforce standards for customer service, and receive and address customer complaints.
- Receive management direction from dealership owners, and submit reports on dealership finances and activities to owners.
- Monitor dealership financial performance, set business objectives, and implement strategies to meet those targets.
- Supervise branch managers, and oversee hiring, discipline, training, promotions, and scheduling of employees.
Branch Manager - Automotive Dealership Job Listings
Search for more jobs
Popular Skills for Branch Manager - Automotive Dealership
Skills in Operations Management, Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Sales Management are correlated to pay that is above average.
Pay by Experience Level for Branch Manager - Automotive Dealership
An early career Branch Manager - Automotive Dealership with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of $51,933 based on 19 salaries. A mid-career Branch Manager - Automotive Dealership with 5-9 years of experience earns an average total compensation of $66,610 based on 24 salaries. An experienced Branch Manager - Automotive Dealership with 10-19 years of experience earns an average total compensation of $75,000 based on 31 salaries.
Years of Experience
This data is based on 74 survey responses.
Related Job Salaries
$41k - $102k
$33k - $68k
$32k - $71k
$45k - $170k
$46k - $94k
$34k - $69k
$48k - $111k
$51k - $150k
$37k - $83k
$38k - $116k