Avg. Base Salary (USD)
The average salary for a Campaign Manager is $64,516
What Do Campaign Managers Do?
When most people think of campaign managers, they think of the individuals who run high-level political campaigns. However, almost every company that runs large-scale advertising promotions campaigns hires this type of manager as well. In both types of positions, campaign managers works to develop, plan, coordinate, and execute large-scale initiatives. The manager also monitors their effectiveness through data collection and works to adjust the campaign as needed.
A campaign manager in …Read more
- Coordinate completion of defined campaign activities.
- Test new marketing technologies and strategies for their campaign areas.
- Manage campaign budget and ensure spending is the appropriate amount for each area.
- Assist with advertising, marketing, contests and promotions.
- Develop campaign plans with input from team members.