Avg. Base Hourly Rate (USD)
The average hourly pay for a Concrete Foreman is $23.50
What Do Concrete Foremen Do?
Generally, a concrete foreman is either a managerial role within a construction company, or an independent contractor overseeing a crew of men who specialize in pouring foundation or other cement construction. Tasks for which concrete foremen are responsible include reporting expense receipts, confirming employee time cards, and overseeing the proper use of equipment. Those in this position are expected to have the necessary skills to ensure efficient and profitable use of the company’s …Read more
- Communicate and enforce all safety regulations.
- Manage supplies, materials, and equipment.
- Coordinate essential personnel on-site for the project.
- Plan, direct and budget activities concerned with the construction of structures, facilities, or systems.
- Read and interpret site plans, construction drawings and scopes of work.