Avg. Base Salary (USD)
The average salary for a Corporate Chef is $76,202
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Corporate Chefs?
An early career Corporate Chef with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of $68,356 based on 11 salaries. A mid-career Corporate Chef with 5-9 years of experience earns an average total compensation of $71,664 based on 25 salaries. An experienced Corporate Chef …Read more
What Do Corporate Chefs Do?
Corporate chefs are tasked with managing the culinary operations of a business and serving as entrepreneurs in their own right to ensure its success. They must work to perfect the dining experience at their establishment and work extensively with sales teams for commercial growth, as well as reach out on social media and other platforms to market the business. They may also oversee marketing campaigns and help manage administrative responsibilities such as finances, sales reporting, and human …Read more
- Design menus for usage company wide, from initial research and development through delivery.
- Prepare expense estimations and work within budget guidelines.
- Create standards for culinary excellence, enforcing quality control measures when necessary.
- Liaise between customers, culinary team, and vendors.
- Conduct extensive research on foods, menus, and customer trends, translating the findings into a menu development strategy.