The average salary for a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Consultant in New York, New York is $82,424.
Is Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Consultant your job title? Get a personalized salary report!
$51k - $147k
$0 - $9k
$51k - $147k
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Consultant
Customer relationship management (CRM) consultants are responsible for providing operation services for clients that include custom development, application management, and business process outsourcing. They also develop the support environment for post-implementation “go-live” environments, work to transition the project support from the project developers to the project support team, and help maintain the client’s applications and necessary technology infrastructure. The successful CRM consu…Read more
Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Consultant Tasks
- Coordinate with partners to ensure overall business solution is positioned and implemented on a global scale.
- Build rapport with external vendors in order to support business objectives.
- Develop and update high-level roadmap of business initiatives and goals.
- Modify programs to enhance likelihood of meeting business goals.
- Balance customer requests and requirements with technical constraints.
Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Consultant Job Listings
Pay Difference by Location
Learn more about cost of living by city.
Employees with .NET Software Developer / Programmer in these locations earn less than the national average. The lowest salaries can be found in Tampa, Florida (30.8% less), Minneapolis, Minnesota (27.2% less) and Charlotte, North Carolina (15.7% less).
Related Job Salaries
$28k - $52k
$28k - $55k
$32k - $67k
$12k - $43k
$41k - $102k
$24k - $75k
$48k - $111k
$32k - $70k
$36k - $83k
$24k - $46k