Avg. Base Hourly Rate (USD)
The average hourly pay for a Dental Office Manager is $26.96
What Do Dental Office Managers Do?
A dental office manager directs general operations for a dental office or firm on a day-to-day basis. This includes scheduling and discipline of employees and general upkeep of the facility, such as replacing any tools or equipment that no longer functions. In addition, the dental office manager may work closely with patients in scheduling appointments or handling complaints and issues related to dental care. The dental office manager works closely with the dentists in the firm or office, which …Read more
- Oversee patient services, including appointment scheduling, reception, billing, and recordkeeping.
- Hire, train, and supervise office and custodial staff.
- Maintain dental facilities and equipment, and restock supplies.
- Track dental office expenses, prepare financial documents like tax returns, and manage employee payroll.
- Coordinate office activates to promote efficiency and improve patient service.
FAQs About Dental Office Managers
What is the highest pay for Dental Office Managers in Sacramento?
Our data indicates that the highest pay for a Dental Office Manager in Sacramento is $NaN / hour
What is the lowest pay for Dental Office Managers in Sacramento?
Our data indicates that the lowest pay for a Dental Office Manager in Sacramento is $NaN / hour
How can Dental Office Managers increase their salary?
Increasing your pay as a Dental Office Manager is possible in different ways. Change of employer: Consider a career move to a new employer that is willing to pay higher for your skills. Level of Education: Gaining advanced degrees may allow this role to increase their income potential and qualify for promotions. Managing Experience: If you are a Dental Office Manager that oversees more junior Dental Office Managers, this experience can increase the likelihood to earn more.