Avg. Base Salary (USD)
The average salary for a Dental Office Manager is $39,305
What Do Dental Office Managers Do?
A dental office manager directs general operations for a dental office or firm on a day-to-day basis. This includes scheduling and discipline of employees and general upkeep of the facility, such as replacing any tools or equipment that no longer functions. In addition, the dental office manager may work closely with patients in scheduling appointments or handling complaints and issues related to dental care. The dental office manager works closely with the dentists in the firm or office, which …Read more
- Oversee patient services, including appointment scheduling, reception, billing, and recordkeeping.
- Hire, train, and supervise office and custodial staff.
- Maintain dental facilities and equipment, and restock supplies.
- Track dental office expenses, prepare financial documents like tax returns, and manage employee payroll.
- Coordinate office activates to promote efficiency and improve patient service.